Welcome to my Homeopathy Practice
Forest Row (near East Grinstead & Crawley)
I can offer you...
- 19 years' experience with people of all ages
- Time taken to try to understand the reasons behind your health issues
- Individualised treatment using safe, gentle, natural remedies
- Consultations by remote video call (Zoom or Skype) or at my clinic in Forest Row, Sussex
- Appointments weekdays & Saturdays
- A popular reduced fee clinic for babies and children
- Many happy clients - See my Google reviews
- Online booking
- Free introductory chat available (20 mins)
- Special interests in thyroid health & children with autism & other special needs
Like to discuss your individual needs and whether homeopathy would be suitable? or ask some questions? Just book a free call below:
You are also welcome to email me
For more information about appointments and fees click on Consultations .
To read my blog, including more patients' experiences, visit my blog.
If you're new to homeopathy & interested to know more about it, please visit my Homeopathy page.
Children & Teenagers, including those with special needs
About 50% of my consultations are with children, from babies to teenagers.
I offer a weekly clinic session at reduced rates for under 16s - see my Children's Clinic page.
I particularly enjoy supporting Children with Special Needs . I have worked with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), sensory processing issues, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Cerebral Palsy (CP) etc.
For more information about my consultation service for people with concerns about their thyroid, go to: Homeopathy for Thyroid Health
Other Reasons People come to see me
As homeopathy treats the person rather than any named disease, it can potentially help individuals with a very wide range of conditions. I regularly see people with the following amongst many others:
- physical problems e.g. coughs & colds, recurrent infections, skin conditions, digestive problems, headaches, allergies, joint & muscle pains
- difficulties with emotions, such as feeling down, upset or angry or struggling with day to day stresses
- concerns about hormonal balance
- poor sleep
- feeling tired or run down or just knowing that something isn't right
Gill's Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
There is always more to learn in homeopathy and I give high priority to participating in post-graduate training courses to broaden my knowledge and keep my skills up to date. These have included:
Behavioural Problems in Children
Treating Eczema with Homeopathy
Primitive Reflexes & Homeopathy
Homeopathy and Endocrine Disorders
Homeopathy for Chronic Stress and Adrenal Fatigue
Homeobotanical Post Graduate Practitioner Programme
Effective Hay-fever Prevention with homeopathy
Thyroid UK Conference: Hashimoto's Disease / Hypothyroidism:
Gluten Intolerance & Autoimmune Thyroiditis - Melissa Cohen
A Mindful approach to Mental Health & Under-active Thyroid - Dr Patrick Gwyer
Hashimoto's & Fertility - Lisa Francesca Nand
Bowel Nosodes - Hilery Dorrian
Autism & the SPELL Framework - National Autistic Society
Supporting Children with Sensory Processing Difficulties - Jigsaw OT
Homeopathic Detox - Alan Freestone
Advanced Materia Medica - Hilery Dorrian
Ask Autism - National Autistic Society
Plant Remedies - Geoff Johnson
Play work & Social Skills - National Autistic Society
Clinical Rheumatology - Myriam Shivadikar
Row 2 of the Periodic Table - Dr. Jonathan Hardy
Menopause - discussion at peer support group
Society of Homeopaths Conference:
Essential First Aid - St John Ambulance
Anxiety & Depression - Hilery Dorrian
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / M.E. - Dr Julie Geraghty
ADHD - discussion at peer support group
Wonderful Plants - Jan Scholten
Women's Health - Gynaecological & Sexual Health in Homeopathy - Drs. Helen Beaumont & Willa Muir
Treating Children with ADHD & other Behavioural Disorders - Philippa Fibert
I practise in the centre of Forest Row. The clinic lies in East Sussex but is only a few miles from West Sussex, Surrey and Kent. There is nearby free parking and buses from East Grinstead and Crawley stop close by.
It is therefore easy to reach my homeopathy practice from East Grinstead, Crawley, Tunbridge Wells, Haywards Heath and Uckfield. Some people also choose to travel from considerably further away and others opt for remote consultations using Zoom or Skype.